Are you required to provide a personal guarantee for your company’s mortgage, lease, finance application, or other matters as a company director? You may have been given a Settlement agreement by your employer, at the termination of your employment, and be asked to seek independent legal advice. Perhaps, you are required to be a Guarantor in a commercial lease agreement of an associate.
In the above scenarios and many others, you may be required (or, you may see it wise) to obtain your own independent legal advice.
Contact our expert Solicitors today, by completing the form here, and we will get back to you.